Tangrowth SS Smogon Strategy Pokede
- ent threats like Keldeo, Aegislash, and Primarina. Its naturally huge Defense also lets it check physical attackers like Zarude and Rhyperior well enough even without investiment
- Tangrowth is undisputedly a great Pokemon in UU; it has high HP, good overall defensive stats, and useful offensive stats both physically and specially. On top of that, Tangrowth is one of the few Pokemon that get STAB on Power Whip. It has access to Sleep Powder, Stun Spore, Knock Off, and a great physical and special movepool as well
- Tangrowth is a nice switch-in to physical priority users that might threaten Mega Alakazam, which handily defeats Mega Venusaur for Tangrowth. Mega Charizard X can check opposing Grass- and Steel-types for Tangrowth, as well as absorb Will-O-Wisp from Rotom-W, while Tangrowth can switch into the majority of Mega Charizard X's checks
- g off of Tangrowth's boosted Special Attack; the drop in Special Attack isn't too.
- .At the same time, it is fairly unique in what it does; with good offensive stats, impressive physical bulk surpassed only by some Rock- and Steel-types and Cresselia, and the great support moves that Grass-types tend to have, Tangrowth is blessed with.
- Tangrowth has more physical bulk than Amoonguss and has access to Regenerator, unlike Ferrothorn. Unfortunately, this is the extent of Tangrowth's usefulness. It has trouble with rain, sun, and hail teams since it doesn't have enough special bulk to stomach powerful moves such as Fire Blast, Blizzard, and even Hydro Pump..
Tangrowth DP Smogon Strategy Pokede
- Tangrowth is a large Pokémon with a black body wrapped in a large mass of blue vines. The vines are used to entangle foes and prey. A pair of saucer-like eyes peek out from beneath the tangled mess of vines. However, these eyes may be hidden in warm seasons due to how profusely the vines grow
- Growth allows Tangrowth to boost its already fairly solid offenses, Giga Drain is a good STAB move that provides some recovery, Earthquake hits Steel-types supereffectively, and the last slot is team dependent: Sludge Bomb hits Zarude, opposing Tangrowth, and the occasional Tapu Bulu harder, while Rock Slide does more damage to Flying-types.
- Tangrowth has two arms that it can extend as it pleases. Recent research has shown that these arms are, in fact, bundles of vines. Shield: Vine growth is accelerated for Tangrowth living in warm climates. If the vines grow long, Tangrowth shortens them by tearing parts of them off
- Has this Pokémon's power been boosted by an ally's Helping Hand? Helping Hand. Helping Han
Smogon a total s***. Tangrowth should be UU. It is wrecked easily by Zard and Talonflame. And Amoonguss is the superior wall. Tangrowth a total s***. Why would you leave a Tangrowth in against a Zard or Talonflame? Just because it gets wrecked by them doesn't mean it doesn't have other usages Tangrowth - #465 - Serebii.net Pokédex. Kanto: 001 - 151 001 Bulbasaur 002 Ivysaur 003 Venusaur 004 Charmander 005 Charmeleon 006 Charizard 007 Squirtle 008 Wartortle 009 Blastoise 010 Caterpie 011 Metapod 012 Butterfree 013 Weedle 014 Kakuna 015 Beedrill 016 Pidgey 017 Pidgeotto 018 Pidgeot 019 Rattata 020 Raticate 021 Spearow 022 Fearow 023.
Removes item. Badly poisons the target. Poison types can't miss. At the end of every turn, holder restores 1/16 of its max HP. When switching in, the holder is unaffected by hazards on its side of the field. If Sandstorm is active, this Pokemon's Speed is doubled; immunity to Sandstorm. Sample set If you have a good competitive moveset for Tangrowth, post an answer below and upvote the best ones.Movesets for any of its pre-evolutions can also be shared on this thread. Be sure to include full set details in your post, e.g. items, abilities, natures and EVs.Some explanation, including the intended game mode for your set, is also appreciated
A frenetic dance to uplift the fighting spirit. It sharply raises the user's Attack stat. The user hypnotizes itself into copying any stat change made by the foe. If it is the opposite gender of the user, the foe is charmed into sharply lowering its Sp. Atk stat. Large boulders are hurled at the foe to inflict damage Smogon University - Competitive Pokémon Community. Welcome! Smogon is a Pokémon website and community specializing in the art of competitive battling. Learn! Strategy Pokédex. Flying Press Articles. In-Game Guides & Resources. The Smog Archives. X/Y • Black/White • Diamond/Pearl • Ruby/Sapphire • Gold/Silver • Red/Blue Overview. With Shell Smash in its arsenal, Blastoise is capable of sweeping weakened teams and is a staple on offensive playstyles. It has enough natural bulk to secure setup opportunities on passive Pokemon like Sylveon and Vaporeon, and its Speed is crucially high enough to prevent Choice Scarf users like Passimian and Rotom-C from revenge killing it after setting up Tangrowth is a large Pokémon with a black body wrapped in blue vines. The vines are used to entangle foes and prey. A pair of saucer-like eyes peeks out from beneath the tangled mess of vines. However, these eyes may be hidden in warm seasons due to how profusely the vines grow. Its stubby black feet are tipped with red
Tangrowth XY Smogon Strategy Pokede
- Competitive Pokemon Ranking V.2. I saw only a few people mentioning about competitive pokemon battle. So discussing the viability of each pokemon maybe a good idea to start doing a team :). While there are many pokemon in this game, not even half of them is usable in Battle Colosseum. Although the viability of each pokemon are not the same.
- Smogon University. This chilling duo unite their strength in order to tear down the strongest walls in Ubers! Calyrex-I gallops its way through walls in Ubers, with its fantastic Attack stat and enough bulk to stomach almost any hit thrown its way. Glacial Lance is Calyrex-I's strongest Ice-type STAB attack, blowing holes through Dragon-types.
- Recover lets Mega Alakazam stay healthy throughout a game to consistently pivot into defensive Pokemon like Toxapex and Tangrowth. Mega Alakazam struggles to get through bulky Steel-types like Magearna, Celesteela, and Mega Scizor; Tapu Lele can soften them up for it to sweep in addition to providing Psychic Terrain support
- Tangrowth BW Smogon Strategy Pokede
- Tangrowth (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven
- Project UU Next Best Thing Crown Tundra - smogon
- Tangrowth - #465 - Serebii
- Tangrowth Pokédex: stats, moves, evolution & locations
Pokémon Damage Calculator - Pokemon Showdow
- Tangrowth is OU now? - Pokemon Su
- Sandslash SS Smogon Strategy Pokede
- What is a good moveset for Tangrowth? - PokéBase Pokémon
- Serebii.net Pokédex - #465 Tangrowt
- Smogon University - Competitive Pokémon Communit
- Blastoise SS Smogon Strategy Pokede
Pokemon 465 Tangrowth Pokedex: Evolution, Moves, Location
- Competitive Pokemon Ranking V
- This chilling duo unite their strength - Smogon
- Bringing you another - Smogon University Faceboo