Home

Is StubHub legit

Is StubHub Legit & Reliable? StubHub Reviews (2020

StubHub was founded over 15 years ago with the idea to offer legitimate re-sale tickets to sold-out shows and venues. Through the guidance of two Stanford Business School students and investment bankers, they quickly shot to the front of online ticket resellers Overall, StubHub is a legitimate place to buy tickets, but it does have its limitations. As long as you use the site with awareness of the possibilities, you should have no problems. Have you used.. StubHub is definitely a legit company. It's owned by eBay, one of the largest e-commerce companies in America (if not the world). It also has sponsorships with over 100 organizations worldwide, including many sports teams and leagues, as well as some technology companies (such as Apple, Spotify, and Uber) StubHub offers a 100% fan protect guarantee for legit and authentic premium tickets to major sporting events, concerts and theater shows in the US. The sports events tickets that are being sold on the site are also inclusive, and it even includes all of the major leagues in the country Stubhub also has FanProtect, which I will go into detail about later. This protection allows customers to feel safe when purchasing tickets as they know that they, and their wallets, will not be taken advantage of. You can trust that Stubhub is legit, and saf

Is StubHub Legit and Is It Safe to Buy Tickets From

1. Yes, StubHub is a legit and safe ticket exchange platform (founded in 2000) for live events in over 50 countries. During the past 20 years, StubHub has developed a solid reputation for sending out the tickets
  2. Yes, Stubhub is legit. I have bought plenty of tickets from Stubhub over the years without issue. However, Stubhub is a secondary ticket market, which means you will likely not pay face value for the tickets. It will either be above or below face value
  3. Stubhub is a joke. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. They don't know what they are doing I called 5 different times and each time they did not help me what so ever. I spent $300 on tickets and they never sent and never got an email that they weren't gonna send. I waited 4 hours and got ahold of someone who then hung up the phone!

And then there are the stories where StubHub flat-out refuses to resolve a customer's concern, but instead treats them like a scam artist, as happened with one baseball fan: I had four tickets listed for sale on StubHub for World Series Game 6 in Kansas City. At 7:41 on October 28th, the day of the game, two of the tickets sold In this post, we will take a look at whether based on various legit online reviews and purchase experiences of buyers, StubHub is a legit site for a ticket purchase or not.? The point is to help out readers on the digital platform to decide where they can purchase their tickets

In simplest terms, yes, StubHub is a legitimate vendor. They legitimately resell the tickets to a large range of events that take place in different venues across the globe. Since this website comes as a subsidiary of eBay, it has a better reputation as well the tickets are most likely legit. There are often many presale - artist fan club, MasterCard or American Express, venue etc that occur before the sale to the general public. Your seller probably bought during one of the presales. Additionally you are protected by the StubHub fan promise. a month ago StubHub is currently one of the biggest players on the ticket market. It might be the company that revolutionized customer satisfaction in this field, not to mention regulating the market. It came..

Yes, StubHub is legit. They were just owned and operated by eBay up until recently. They have since sold it off to another ticketing site. We shall see where they go from here The company is fully legitimate and has the right to sell or resell all tickets on its website. As it belongs to eBay, it is funded by one of the largest companies in the world. Although this does not mean that StubHub is free from errors. StubHub has the same faults as its parent company: certain resources dedicated to customer service Yes! StubHub is a legit and safe place to buy and sell tickets for any type of event. StubHub offers the 100% FanProtect Guarantee, which promises that the tickets you buy on their site will be real and valid

Is StubHub Legit, Safe, and Reliable? + 3 Safety Tips for

StubHub Reviews 2020 Is StubHub Legit & Safe

StubHub's view on this murky situation is that listings posted by season ticket holders are indeed legitimate to the extent that teams technically owe their customers the tickets they have. As legit as ebay the company is. The difference is that Stubhub is the official reseller of the MLB and will guarantee the ticket is legit. You get 2 legits for the price of one Is Stubhub legit? If you review the information provided above, you will most likely say that the answer is, yes. In fact, this online site has a huge presence with consumers all over the globe. Therefore, you can find tickets to events at affordable negotiated prices between fan to fan ticket transactions

Zaytoven Speaks On Being Gucci Mane’s Groomsman, LinkedStubhub Fees | The Truth About Buyer & Seller Fees | TickPick

Is Stubhub Reliable? The Most Comprehensive Review Online

StubHub and other third-party ticket sellers are illegal. The safe way to buy English soccer tickets is directly through the club or an authorized reseller StubHub is owned by eBay and is the largest ticket reseller on the internet. StubHub is not a scam, it's a legit, reliable, and trustworthy peer to peer ticket marketplace. We highly recommend using StubHub because it has the industry's largest inventory of tickets and lowest prices. You can view StubHub's Buyer Guarantee here. Safety and Trust If you ever get to an event and the ticket you purchased via StubHub is invalid or fake, don't leave or buy a last minute ticket without calling StubHub first. Their customer service number is 866-788-2482. Like most customer service numbers, their automated system is exhaustive, but eventually you'll get the existing orders.

StubHub Reviews 2021: Is StubHub Legit & Reliabl

Is StubHub legitimate or a scam? - Quor

Stubhub is legit, so is vivid tickets, and gametime. Also if you buy from stubhub, dont think staples does mobile ticketing, but you can go to the stubhub office across the street to print out anything last minute. level 1. 05. JGuez Stubhub is the best option because as someone mentioned they can actually get you a legit wristband in the event that you purchased a bunk one from a scammer. Paypal will reimburse you if you get scammed but you'll still be without a wristband Re: Mobile Transfer a Scam? Also a majority or the ticket companies void the original barcode when they are transfered. For instance Ticketmaster, after you transfer mobile tickets you no longer have a barcode for your transfred mobile tickets. 03-21-2019 08:06 AM StubHub is a secondary ticket marketplace where fans like you can buy and sell tickets to sporting events, concerts and theatre. We are a legitimate and completely legal marketplace and strive to maintain the safest and most reliable atmosphere possible so you can feel safe and confident in ordering tickets through our website Using a reputable secondary broker like StubHub is a fast and secure way to buy and sell concert tickets, and that's why we think it is the best service for most people. 2. SeatGeek: Best website for booking (Image credit: SeatGeek) SeatGeek. A straightforward, visually compelling website and great prices

BBB accredited since 2/25/2021. Gardening in Laguna Beach, CA. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more The rating of stubhub.com indicates the site is safe or a scam. However, we cannot guarantee that the site is a scam. Many websites look legit but are in fact fake. Before you shop at a site you do not know, check for yourself ive never had any issues with stubhub. Normally what I do is try to buy download etickets in advance so I can print the tickets at home or at work. if time is an issue (like less than 15 mins left.

If you've shopped for tickets before, you've probably run into StubHub. As one of the largest ticket resellers on the web, they constantly come up in web sea.. Is Stub Hub Legit? Thread starter. BackpackingVOL16. Start date. May 10, 2021. IMA HTML5. X. Four-Star Dale Miller offered by Vols following 'great' camp 166 reviews from StubHub employees about StubHub culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more Using the example above, the $200 tickets at Vivid Seats might carry fees of $60. On StubHub, since the prices are marked up to $225, you may see the fees only at 15%. If you do the math, these prices will equal about the same. One will be $260 while the other will be around $259

StubHub Reviews Read Customer Service Reviews of www

Although the game was canceled in around June, Stubhub kept showing game 'pending'. Calls to Notre Dame confirmed the cancelation AND that Vivid Seats, that ND partners with, had ALREADY refunded money to their customers ! Finally in August, Stubhub showed game cancelled and I could get a refund OR 120% coupon for other tickets Save. Stubhub is legitimate but you should use it only for shows that you can't get tickets for from the official ticket seller for the show wince their prices will almost surely be higher than the face value of the tickets - often much more if it's a super hot ticket. Use it only for hit shows StubHub is a legit and safe place to buy and sell tickets for any type of event. StubHub offers the 100% FanProtect Guarantee, which promises that the tickets you buy on their site will be real and valid

Is StubHub Legit? StubHub guarantees complete security for its customers through its FanProtect service. This system means a few important things. 100% Guarantee. This means that you can buy tickets with a 100% guarantee. When you purchase through StubHub, you'll be sure to get your tickets or receive a full refund if an event is cancelled Stubhub varies, sometimes closer to the game the tix get cheaper, sometimes they get more expensive, I would tend to wait until the game gets closer. Getting tickets either way shouldn't be a problem, and like I said before, I think Stubhub is safe. I would recommend going to a UT game over USC IMO At first glance, you'll probably feel that Vivid Seats is cheaper - and it is when we compare it with stubhub fees. If you look at the price range or customer reviews, you'll find that Vivid Seats sells tickets from 20-40 percent of the original price, while StubHub can go up till 50 percent of the original price Like on most sites, you're guaranteed legitimate event tickets and will receive a full refund if the event is canceled. StubHub now owns Ticketbis as well, so you have access to tickets for more than 10 million sports and other entertainment events happening in over 40 countries. 3. Razorgator: Best value sports site Safe enough to connect card to without fear of losing info. Have only had 1 bad experience on the site over the past 7 or 8 years. Great service. 1 · Report. R. Rsultana1. 7 years ago. I have bought many tickets from Stub Hub. Chris Cornell, Eric Clapton, Kid Rock.. They always want what you have, it can go from front row to cheaper tickets.

Analysis of Johnathan Hankins - Stampede Blue

Vivid Seats Customer Reviews vs. StubHub Customer Reviews . Vivid Seats customers have made it clear that our efforts to provide top-notch service have been successful. Based on reviews seen on Trust Pilot, Vivid Seats has a 4.5-star rating and StubHub holds a 2-star rating StubHub: $128 - $155. Seating Area: 104. Vivid: $271 - $515. StubHub: $245 - $542. As this price comparison shows, both services have a wide variety of seats available and are usually.

I have bought on Stubhub as well as sold on Stubhub 10-20 times without issue. A reliable company with good reputaion. Yes, you will pay more, but you know the tickets will be legit Viagogo Review: Legit, Reliable or a Scam? Viagogo is a supposed ticket retailer; however, their values are set in money and not in people. They are known for grossly overcharging by jacking up prices on limited tickets. There are also extensive complaints on the internet about Viagogo's lack of customer service and support For legitimate sellers, this delay in getting paid may not be a big deal, but the speed of payment is worth noting. Price. When it comes to getting a deal, price is going to matter. SeatGeek is routinely cheaper than Stubhub when shopping around for sports or entertainment tickets. There are two reasons for this, the first is the extra fees. Is StubHub Legit?: StubHub has been around for 17 years now as one of the leading online ticket reselling marketplace. It is an arena where people can buy and sell tickets online easily with just few clicks on the screen. It was launched in 2000 by Eric Barker and later was acquired by eBay in 2007 Så oroa dig inte för frågan 'är StubHub legit. I praktiken är StubHub en legitim plattform som låter dig köpa biljetter online. Men om sanningen ska sägas, det finns vissa begränsningar också. Om du har realistiska förväntningar på StubHub kan du dock få en nöjd användarupplevelse

The days of street scalping are long past. Come to think of it, so is the term, which has been replaced by the tonier secondary ticketing, coined by Eric Baker, who launched StubHub out of a. Eventually go after stubhub legit, shut down this page wanted the slightest bad stub hub many venues and will all for the bad business at a collection. Changing the last time than they sided with the venue and phone connections are the drain! Provided by fans here are tickets and earned good news, and hide fees

StubHub's president, Sukhinder Singh Cassidy, acknowledges that the new practice that blindsided a number of sellers is a deviation from the company's standard of paying sellers for ticket sales. StubHub provides a safe and secure place to buy and sell tickets, excellent customer service 7 days a week and the StubHub FanProtect™ guarantee. StubHub also offers: An innovative and easy-to-use website experience, with interactive seat maps to help you find the right tickets at the right pric Stubhub. Stubhub 's face prices for tickets may look more expensive than Ticketmaster's, but that's because most of the fees are automatically added to the value. That means you have a much better idea of what you're paying to start with. With that said, you may still find yourself dealing with some additional checkout fees

StubHub; Shop. NCSA, is this legit? Back To Topics. Charlie Sheen. Posted on Aug 25th, 2016, 2:27 PM, , User Since 127 months ago, User Post Count: 3162 NCSA is legit, and is probably more. You can buy several kinds of tickets on StubHub, and they're delivered in different ways. No matter how you get them, we'll email you when they're ready. Viewing your order Guest users Follow Buying tickets as a guest: Using the access code.. Vivid Seats Review Summary. VividSeats is a legit ticket resale site saying on their site, we have processed more than $1 billion in successful ticket transactions With heartless, penny-pinching fans taking a risk by purchasing their Super Bowl tickets through legitimate means, this year's scalpers may be forced to sink to selling NHL or NBA tickets.

Gametime was founded in 2012 and today is one of the most reliable ticket sellers across 50 cities in the U.S. and Canada. One of the main differences between Gametime vs. SeatGeek, StubHub, or other competitors is that we're focused on last-minute mobile tickets, giving you access to the most popular events at the drop of a hat Stubhub basically told me that it is nothing they can do. So this company is a scam they have no idea what is going on they advertise tickets on there website that either they or other people. Is StubHub Legit? If you are worried whether or not StubHub is reliable for concert and events, don't be! StubHub purchases are 100% guaranteed and you don't have to worry! Anyone who buys something from StubHub is guaranteed to receive them in time for the event, and they are guaranteed to be valid!. StubHub reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 8, 2008. The latest review Ticket purchase not refunded was posted on Apr 8, 2021. The latest complaint misleading ticket sales was resolved on Aug 29, 2014. StubHub has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 170 reviews The Better Business Bureau (BBB) announced last week that a new phishing scam could be hitting an e-mail inbox near you! False e-mails are being sent from what appears to be ticketing sales site, StubHub (you know, the Ryan Secrest endorsed ticket site), and are tricking many victims into turning over personal information

Are my tickets real? Print. You might worry about the tickets you bought on StubHub if: They say $0.00. These are often free tickets the seller can relist. They are printed with duplicate. This happens when tickets are reprinted, but they are usually still valid. They have a VOID watermark. This watermark prevents others from copying them I've used Stub Hub several times with no problems... I've also used Craigslist to buy (there have been several times where things came up and we couldn't go to events) and to buy tickets and never had an issue there...of course with that, it is your own discretion, but I just weed through all of what looks like spam and fake tickets and search for the real stuff Additionally Stubhub charged me $701 to replace the tickets for the buyer What a scam!!! I am out the tickets, the cost of the tickets and an additional $701 that I have nothing to do with. How On earth do I get out of this expensive mess Dror Hashai. 6 reviews. IL. Refuse to refund for cancelled event. Terrible/non-existent customer service. For close to a year after an event was cancelled, StubHub refuse to issue a refund for it. Even after agreeing to give a refund, they refuse to actually send me the money back

The purchase of StubHub by its biggest competitor, the controversial ticket resale website Viagogo, has been announced as a win-win deal, but music industry leaders and consumer groups think. With StubHub, The StubHub Promise guarantees a refund if you were sold a fraudulent ticket. On SeatGeek, And while Vivid Seats says the ticket appeared legitimate, we reached out to the site. The holder then sets the price and Stubhub list them, it's as safe as houses. And he'd be fine getting in on an older ticket btw My lad was away for the derby last season and sold his under 21 ticket on Stubhub, I arrived to be sat next to a 6ft 5 fella in his 40's with a beard . Reactions:. If you want safe and easy/painless. Stubhub is the way to go. They help you price your ticket, shipping is paid, it's all really easy and low risk. Craigslist is a different animal, you'll probably have to field phone calls for a few days, etc. For craigslist, the folks should pay in cash, and you should meet in a public place

TicketAmerica Reviews 2020 | Is TicketAmerica

Can you get scammed through StubHub? - Quor

StubHub changed its fine print on March 25, offering most customers just a credit.That was the only option given to both Cormier and Brown even though both events, the Bon Jovi Tour and the Les. StubHub is offering some customers cash refunds for tickets to events that were canceled during the pandemic, creating an exception to a no-refunds policy it adopted in March 2020 to the dismay of. stubhub's legit, weird as it seems - as long as they keep their offices some specified number of feet away from the arena, it is legal for the tix to be resold through them. I know many people who've used it. The only thing is that if someone sells their season tix,you may not get exactly the same seat you purchase online - if you buy row F. Get StubHub coupons. Are StubHub tickets legit? Yes. Stubhub offers what they call a FanProtect Guarantee that ensures your ticket is received on time and is 100% valid. If they are refused at the gate, Stubhub will either replace your purchase or provide a full refund Get StubHub coupons StubHub says this scam has been hitting them since 7 a.m. this morning, the Better Business Bureau said in its warning. Anyone who has had a StubHub account (and even some who haven’t.

Watch Out for These 7 StubHub Fails BestCompany

Yeah it's legit, I thought the same thing when I saw everything on StubHub was now only electronic, and I had never seen a printed ticket either, but's it's definitely legit. That's how I got my WMU and ND tickets, by downloading and printing them at home StubHub, an eBay subsidiary, charges a commission but promises a full refund if the listed ticket turns out to be a forgery. Asaro says invalid sales happen less than 1 percent of the time StubHub charges a flat 10% uplift for each ticket you buy, so if the list price is $20, you pay $22. If the list price is $1,000, you pay $1,100. They charge the seller a flat 10% fee as well Request and Get a StubHub Refund Right Now. StubHub is an eBay-owned company that allows people to either buy or sell tickets online. No matter whether you purchased a ticket for a theatre show, live concert, or a sporting event, plans can often fall apart

Benson Henderson establishes himself as legit ratings draw

Is StubHub Legit or a Not: Let's Find Out What We Kno

Member-Only Message Boards. Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series. Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews. Breaking Recruiting News. Log in or subscribe toda Sure, the prices were higher, but Stubhub (like eBay), is guaranteed, so if the tickets aren't legit, they do give you your money back. After about 1 week of not hearing back from the person I bought from, Stubhub found out that the person didn't have the tickets originally promised, or already sold them or something StubHub, viagogo, Seatwave If you do share your details with us, we promise to keep them safe. We check out every company we list. Our data experts check the companies we list are legit and we only add them to our comparisons when we're happy they've satisfied our screening. We're a team of money experts StubHub is an online ticket marketplace where sellers can offer tickets to potential buyers for a range of events. These events are sports, music and theatre. In the words of StubHub themselves, 'StubHub is the world's top destination for ticket buyers and resellers' StubHub also has a team that can help to sell the tickets that are closely approaching their dates. The transactions are safe and protected by the FanProtect Guarantee, but keep in mind that it will not give any refund, exchange, or insurance if you change your mind or if you are unable to go. StubHub's data are protected by TRUSTe

Heath Bell had Typhoid Fever - Gaslamp BallEngland vs2014 Big 12 Tournament | Baylor Men's Basketball in GIFs

Ticketbis is an online platform where users can buy and sell tickets to events. Founded in Spain in 2009 by Ander Michelena and Jon Uriarte, the company operates under the secondary ticketing market (or ticket resale market) alongside several others including industry giant StubHub. Ticketbis is currently present in 31 countries Is Stubhub safe and reliable to use? Yes, they are definitely a safe marketplace to use, and for the most part they are reliable. They are a successful site that many people buy tickets from, and if they were not safe and reliable, we would not put links to their pages on our site StubHub is a company that allows anyone to buy and sell tickets online. When you have general inquiries about their services, there are a few different methods you can use to either find answers to your questions or to contact StubHub to get the personalized answers you need StubHub provides a safe and secure environment to buy and sell tickets, excellent customer support 24/7, and the StubHub FanProtect™ Guarantee. [What is this?] At StubHub: Listing your tickets only takes a few minutes and we'll even help you price. You'll get paid fast when your tickets sell. No dealing with buyers. Guaranteed StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. The company's unique online marketplace, dedicated solely to. tickets, provides all fans the choice to buy or sell their tickets in a safe, convenient, and highly reliable environment It was a Tuesday night around 9pm. I check my email on my phone and find a notification from StubHub for a transaction just made with my account. It just looks like a classic phishing email for 2 tickets to the Hawks vs. Cavs game in Atlanta (which the Cavs won) for $913.20